This is a simple model that can guide ethical decision making at the individual or policy level..
Awareness: What are the facts, competing issues, possible harm, uncertainty, obligations?
Reflection: How do I balance the rules, consequences, care for others, and values?
Action: Consult, decide, act in letigimate organizational/public interest, be accountable.
• Individual value – Honesty.
• Others value – treat with respect.
• Organizational values- Professionalism, competence, dedication.
• Clients and supplier values – Lawful, quality.
• Societal values – Social Responsibility
• Integrity in governance,
• environmental responsibility,
• economic sustainability,
• societal beneficence
(c) Paul Maillet CENTER FOR ETHICS